Tuesday 24 June 2014

Life is simple

Proverbs 3:5-6 
Trust in The Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight. 
Amen

Yesterday, I pretended I was Honey and did something that I've never done before. Fixing the washrooms light for the first time. I feel great being like a guy, able to do this things myself .... Maybe one day I don't need a man at all lol 

Suddenly I found a photo of mine that resembles like Honey!! which was done quite some time ago ... I've already had this in my mind, I think... short hair cut, ride a bike, be freeeeeeeeeee to venture! vrrooomm vrooommmm!


Life is simple but human being makes it complicated....ya cos we are not God. The beauty of being on this stage, when you are up here and when  you look down, you will be stunned by the monumental amount of strengths you have gone through to conquer the problems below.... However going through all those experiences in your life... You should be able to know how to live your life ... Just be simple. 

I came across this and feel grateful for such an invention!  Gotta support this! 
http://www.theoceancleanup.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment